下載有問題請PM,謝謝!!
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/11YlsFnwSFBGtJPbiHHGBcg 提取码: aud9  

购买主题 已有 一些 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 Zeny论坛币 才能浏览

其他会员正在看的帖子

相关帖子

NzdaSFM=
发表于 2019-5-9 16:46:13
本帖最后由 葡萄和风信子 于 2019-5-9 16:49 编辑

First, thank you very much for sharing this! Being a fan of this series (and this couple), I enjoyed this CD thoroughly; their relationship was wholesome and I loved the moments of fluff.

CD started with Kaname being restless because he was trying to figure out how he could invite the   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   for a date to celebrate their anniversary, and the   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   jokingly asks if he's cheating on her, to which he responds with a denial in dialect (it was great that he spoke a lot more in dialect this time round; I dig it, ahahaha). And when the actual invitation was made... well, like Kaname, I was pretty much baffled too by the   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   's inexplicable behaviour (and also by how she ended up hanging up the call midway in the next track). :x

Regardless, trusting that the questionable attitude would be accounted for, I listened on without being very bothered anyway (and it was nice to hear his inner monologues; Kaname's such a considerate boyfriend! I really like how he obviously cherishes his girlfriend). Their date was quite enjoyable to listen to as well; I was smiling inwardly at Kaname's more flustered than usual response to the   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   's unusual attire, and the flashes of 独占欲 here and elsewhere in the CD were great. :thumbs up:

Anyhow, the pieces did eventually fall into place. The   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   's a rather clumsy person, or at the very least, she's more clumsy than I imagined her to be, and it's not a bad thing! I appreciate how she's trying in her own ways too to cherish their relationship. :) Scene 7 is probably my favourite scene in the entire CD (since I like a good mix of comedy and sweetness)! I think I had a silly grin plastered to my face throughout the entirety of the track. :X I actually laughed out loud when the   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   got Kaname to strip without thinking much of her action and then screamed afterwards when she saw his half-naked body. xD The last part of this track had a high concentration of fluff and I was cheering for the two to be even more lovey dovey LOL.

Final track was really sweet too. >< It's graduation and the   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   restrained herself from crying because she wanted to honour her promise to Kaname to cry only in front of him (okay, I can't remember the content from the first season so I'm not sure if it's just Kaname's wish or a shared promise). And so she did in his embrace. Again, her anxieties and insecurities surfaced, but Kaname reassured her strongly that she'd always hold the first place in his heart. Awww.  :-')  Following that, Kaname asked the   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   to refrain from saying cute things that would make him want to monopolise her even though he's an examinee, and judging from his response (アンタにはかなわん), the   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   probably replied that he's free to monopolise her to his heart's content. :D

Concluding thoughts? This couple is so cuteee urgh they make me incoherent. ORZ

-

Thank you once again for sharing this!

评分

参与人数 1论坛币 +2 发帖积分 +1 收起 理由
赭彦 + 2 + 1 回帖热情奖励

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具

NzdaSFM=
发表于 2020-12-15 12:57:26
来碟评啦!!!首先为梅酱打call!!!梅酱超可爱!!!!剧情是前篇的一年后,因为自己不太会碟评,内心就只会一直说KawaiKawai,没办法做出什么有建设(xing)的评论,总之不愧是我最喜欢的全龄碟系列之一!超可爱的哇!梅酱声音也好好听!谢谢分享
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注register册

本版积分规则

银行|😀|手机版|Archiver|联系 翼梦管理员|联系 舞城管理员|☆翼の夢★舞の城☆聯盟 ( 苏ICP备13061143号 ) | 繁體中文化      

苏公网安备 32011302320404号

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 15:31 , Processed in 0.361888 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.      

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 立刻刷新