找回密码
 注register册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 116|回复: 0

[〖🅱百度网盘下载〗] [自购禁转][DL购入][240215][ENG Sub] Weak Little Incubus   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ification Channel! Public Training Livestream   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   With a Brutal Cop CV:乃木悠星[MP3/BK无]RJ01150615

匿名
匿名  发表于 2024-5-7 16:24:52 |阅读模式
OE1XWUY=YL580
Updates
April 23, 2022 On sale!
April 20, 2022 Sample track released!
April 5, 2022 Track list released!
March 15, 2022 Scheduled release announced!

A channel set up to train a hot-tempered, weak little incubus!?
Rai is a weak little incubus who easily succumbs to both power and pleasure.
He spends his days trying to attack humans, and getting chased off easily.
One day, Rai is apprehended by Kaito, an officer of the demon control force!
Bound and confused in a strange room, Kaito shows him a cue card...

"Um...the weak little incubus   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ification channel?
"I, a bad incubus who has tried to attack humans multiple times and even assaulted a police officer,
will be re-educated on this channel? ...What the hell is this!?"

Rai's punishment is 30 days of publicly live-streamed   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   !
The public training livestream of a weak little incubus, presented by a brutal cop, begins!!!

Characters Introduction
[ENG Sub] Weak Little Incubus   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ification Channel! Public Training Livestream   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   With a Brutal Cop [cyan]
* Rai (20 years old) Voice actor: Yuusei Noki
An incubus who readily succumbs to both power and pleasure.
He wants to become a powerful incubus.
He has a competitive personality and a quick temper. However, he's weak and he cries easily.

Even though he's an incubus, he has had no   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ual experience.
Therefore, he also has no incubus power (the power of f*rced arousal).

He has an impressive libido and stamina because he's an incubus, but he's never put them to use.

[ENG Sub] Weak Little Incubus   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ification Channel! Public Training Livestream   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   With a Brutal Cop [cyan]
* Kaito (18 years old)
A young human and demon police officer, whose job is to crack down on demons who threaten humans.
He looks cheerful and pleasant on the outside, but is actually quite sadistic.
He loves his job of training bad demons into good boys.

Lately, he's feeling discouraged because so many of the demons break down right away.

Track List
Track 0 Prologue (05:18)
  ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ual content: None

"Why won't anybody let me attack them?"

Track 1 [F*rced Self-introduction] Nice to meet you! (15:58)
  ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ual content: Bondage, f*rced masturbation, tail licking, tail groping

"Don't tease my nipples with your nails."
"No...I'll never orgasm on a stream like this...when anybody could be watching. I'll definitely hold it in...!"

Track 2 [First Livestream] Incubus Rai's first time! (22:07)
  ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ual content: First kiss, fingering, penetration, tail groping

"Nooo... Hng... Don't grab my tail!"
"It's way too big... It's not going to fit..."
"My head is swimming... I'm going crazy... Aah... Aah... Ah!"

Track 3 [Escape Plan] Incubus Rai and the Naughty Tentacles! (15:23)
  ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ual content: Tentacle teasing, tentacle penetration, cum milking, continuous climax, squirting

"Oooh... Hng... There are brush tentacles inside them, too."
"The inside of the onahole tentacle... Aaaah... It's full of...suction cups...and they keep clinging to me."
"I just came... Ah... It's too much!"

Track 4 [Until You Behave] Punishment   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ! (25:21)
  ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ual content: Penetration, prostate teasing, dry orgasm, tentacles

"I don't feel anything...being held by someone like you..."
"Ah... Ah... Ah... My stomach...won't stop spasming..."
"No...now you're thrusting so slowly instead... Stop... Hng... Aaah!"

Track 5 [Final Stream!?] Horny   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   with Incubus Power!? (18:23)
  ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ual content: Kissing, penetration, arousal, pounding, tail licking, continuous climax

"Stop nibbling me... Oooh... Don't eat my nipples!"
"Nnn... No, that's not true... It's not that I want your cock..."

Track 6 [Incubus Rai] Weak Little Incubus   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   ification Channel! (03:12)
Please enjoy...!

Runtime: Approximately 1 hour 44 minutes

购买主题 已有 一些 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 Zeny论坛币 才能浏览

其他会员正在看的帖子

相关帖子

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注register册

本版积分规则

银行|😀|手机版|Archiver|联系 翼梦管理员|联系 舞城管理员|☆翼の夢★舞の城☆聯盟 ( 苏ICP备13061143号 ) | 繁體中文化      

苏公网安备 32011302320404号

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 03:34 , Processed in 0.300014 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.      

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 立刻刷新