RUlLN0s=478RPO

INFO:
Title: Darling Duality- Winter Wish
Platform: Windows/Mac/Linx (PC only)
Release date: December 2020
Developer/Publisher: Melancholy Marionette
Ichio page: https://melancholy-marionette.itch.io/darling-duality-winter-wish
Download size: 1.34 GB
What’s inside: The game and music album. You get to pick if the love interest is male or female. Fully voice acted for either gender.
About the game [Part info and part rant]: I was iffy on posting this game on the regular otome posting side or putting it in   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   due to this game containing one soft R18 scene. For those who are hoping for some nice   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   , you'll be sorely disappointed to know that the   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   scene here is soft smut at best. Maybe I'm downplaying it but just a textbox describing a shoddy fingering scene with no sound effects or CGs is lame AF. This entire VN is lame AF. You can finish it within 10 to 30 minutes depending on how fast you read it. Interesting premise but good god are the two paths stupid. Either be antagonistic and practically beg to be killed by the very obvious yandere with a knife or be a normal person and gain a hot husbando/waifu. If I knew it was this developer who made the game, I wouldn't have bought it. I only saw ManlyBadassHero (a Youtuber I like) play it and thought to trust it. Big mistake. I knew the developer for a long time from the yandere fans scene. Makes absolutely mediocre VN where you get to play as either a brain-dead MC who has a death wish or a reasonable MC who dates the love interest without ever knowing that they're a yandere. Writing is subpar at best. None of the art belongs to them, I know they get practically all their assets from a Japanese art assets store or random art packs. So don't be fooled by the nice art. Take this as a warning to all who like playing yandere games: Don't   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   with Melancholy Marionette's   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   . It's real "bottom-of-the-barrel" desperation. Take my mistake as a humble offering and lesson.
[attach]911157[/attach][attach]911158[/attach]

购买主题 已有 一些 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 Zeny论坛币 才能浏览

其他会员正在看的帖子

相关帖子

RUlLN0s=
发表于 2023-9-3 00:05:19
这个立绘应该是购买的素材,所以cg之类的应该是没有的,而且是英文介绍,看需求购买
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注register册

本版积分规则

银行|😀|手机版|Archiver|联系 翼梦管理员|联系 舞城管理员|☆翼の夢★舞の城☆聯盟 ( 苏ICP备13061143号 ) | 繁體中文化      

苏公网安备 32011302320404号

GMT+8, 2024-9-12 10:30 , Processed in 0.256819 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On.      

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 立刻刷新