发表于 2013-7-19 15:31:41 |阅读模式
RlM1VDA=YCKXB
【一般向】
制作公司: freebird
游戏大小SIZE: 100MB-200MB以下
收费主题: 免费 FREE
本帖最后由 蝶初 于 2014-8-28 21:10 编辑

Quintessence: The Blighted Venom
一个连续的系列;   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   鸟工作室的第一部作品.
展示了一个完整的幻想冒险故事,并结合了屡获殊荣的原声音乐, 第五元素通过聚焦于故事的陈述,展现独特的2D RPGs风格 .

需要注册成功才可查看大图
概观
游戏类型(与风格):RPG, 戏剧, 幻想, 冒险
Content:Chapters 1 – 11
平台:Windows (PC)
文件大小:~100mb
免费下载
Unlike more traditional RPGs, <Quintessence: The Blighted Venom> has a primary focus on story-telling and atmosphere, delivering a unique experience as a narrative-driven “interactive show.”
A note from Kan: “This was my first project, and the pacing and writing were somewhat… ahem, meh. Proceed with caution and lots of salt.”
Music
With an award winning original soundtrack comprised of over 60 songs, composed by James Q. Zhang and Kan Gao, music is an essential component of not only Quintessence’s atmosphere, but also the story itself. The opening and ending themes feature performances by the talented Laura Shigihara and Adam Mussell.

Track DetailsOST Demo ReelIncluded Samples
Contains sample clips from the following tracks in order:
  • Korbin Village [James Q. Zhang]
  • Shrine of Osiris [James Q. Zhang]
  • Beyond Mountain’s Reach [James Q. Zhang]
  • The Last Moonrise [Kan Gao]
  • Battle Theme [James Q. Zhang]
  • Once Upon a Midnight [Kan Gao]
  • Kaire’s Theme [Kan Gao]
  • Where We Part [James Q. Zhang]
To Realize (Opening Theme)Drift (Ending Theme)Description
The genre of the story is adventure, drama, and fantasy. Instead of a synopsis, here is the opening of the written version of the game’s story. While the scene is not directly implemented in-game, the events surrounding it are.
Act I
1327, 3rd month, day 5
Second hour and seventeen minutes past midnight
The vase met the ground with a loud clash as the young man dashed by. With trembling hands, he reached under his grass-sewn bed sheet and retrieved a notebook, a quill pen and a bottle of clear, oily liquid. Dampening the quill in the bottle, he flipped to the blank page, fleetly trotting down the words as sweat dripped down onto the tawny pages.
1327, Month 3, day 5
I knew something was out of place, but not like this. . .
What does it mean? No, I cannot state this here, for it is not safe.
But it is still her. In either case, it has been this way for who knows how long now, and nothing has yet happened. Perhaps I still have time.
Perhaps, just perhaps, I still have a chance.
He took a deep breath and wiped the sweat off his forehead. Redampening the quill in the chipped bottle, he signed briefly at the bottom of the page as the rough handwriting gradually faded into the thin air.
Reivier Wirt
The exhausted figure pushed himself up and darted through the opening of the leathery tent. He paused for a moment and stared into the dim lit night, only to hear the wind whistling through the trebled leaves. Dim, silvery moonlight sprayed upon the rustling branches, brushing gently against the autumn night’s air. With another sigh, he began to saunter silently onward, but the sound of soft footsteps upon the grass made him stop in his track and turn around.
Turn around to face the familiar figure that was now a stranger.
“Why are you still up at this nightly hour?” The figure spoke softly, with a tone that Reivier had embraced countless times. “Do you not wish to have a restful sleep?” It added after a brief pause.
Reivier’s brows lowered as he took a small step back. His trembling hand instinctively reached behind his belt for his hunting knife, but it was too late.
Under the cloaking shadows, the figure swiftly lashed out something colorless, shimmering in the reflection of the guiding moonlight.
Powders, perhaps.
But that was the last thing he saw.
Gameplay
Despite delivering a story-oriented experience, Quintessence also offers a wide variety of game play through puzzles, mini-games and its real-time battle system.
More Screenshots
Extras

Download
自传地址:
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mg4xVQS 密码: l4ak106.68M)
【论坛搜索关键词】:🔍Windows , 🔍Windows , 🔍蝶初 , 🔍英文 , 🔍Windows

相关帖子

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注register册

本版积分规则

银行|😀|手机版|Archiver|联系 翼梦管理员|联系 舞城管理员|☆翼の夢★舞の城☆聯盟 ( 苏ICP备13061143号 ) | 繁體中文化      

苏公网安备 32011302320404号

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 01:28 , Processed in 0.306796 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.      

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 立刻刷新