匿名
匿名  发表于 2020-1-7 14:07:22 |阅读模式
Q1A3NEE=TRTY4

Name: Never Forget Me
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v18018

Official Game Website: http://winterwolves.com/neverforgetme.htm

Publishing Date: 11/11/2016

Producer/Publisher: Winter Wolves

Description: In all dating sims, the game ends when you finally find love, and maybe marry, or start a life together. In Never Forget Me, the game begins where most end!

The sequel of the popular otome game "Always Remember Me", this game indeed begins where we last left Amy off: after she married one of the four love interests of the first game, Aaron, Eddy, Lawrence or Hugh.

The game can be played either in pure Visual Novel mode, or with an optional stat-raising gameplay with Normal or Hard difficulty level. The stat-raising features a "Goals System" where you need to increase other stats beside the main one associated with each love interest.

Each route will have different problems, activities, main characters and unique settings.
* Aaron: Amy is busy writing her second book, but it's proving to be more difficult than ever. Meanwhile, an unpleasant character from the first game, Abigail, makes her reappearance. She wants to live in the same building! Isn't that...suspicious?
* Eddy: Amy works in the same hospital as Eddy, but he seems to be more interested in his career than her. Talking with Nathan, a dying man at the hospital, will open Amy's eyes and force Eddy to make a choice.
* Lawrence: months after their honeymoon, Amy and Lawrence still haven't consummated their marriage. It doesn't help that Monica, Lawrence's mother, is always trying to stick her nose in their lives. Amy thinks something bad happened to Lawrence when he was younger, and that affects his relationships.
* Hugh: Amy works with Hugh, but she feels that he doesn't respect her work. It doesn't help that he is always surrounded by beautiful models. However, one day a male model, Luis, shows an interest in Amy...what is she going to do?

The game features five different endings (for each character) based on your choices, plus two optional stat-based epilogues.

购买主题 已有 一些 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 1 Zeny论坛币 才能浏览

其他会员正在看的帖子

相关帖子

Q1A3NEE=
发表于 2020-1-14 16:58:49
本帖最后由 聪明懒丫头 于 2020-1-15 04:39 编辑

下载后解压了,运行应用程序一直说不成功,会弹出trackback的txt,求助这是为啥啊。。。

顺提,解压密码多了一组.com
回复

使用道具

Q1A3NEE=
发表于 2020-1-18 01:52:49
谢谢楼主分享 锻炼一下我的英语水平
回复

使用道具

Q1A3NEE=
发表于 2024-7-12 16:01:04
感谢楼主分享 锻炼英语
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注register册

本版积分规则

银行|😀|手机版|Archiver|联系 翼梦管理员|联系 舞城管理员|☆翼の夢★舞の城☆聯盟 ( 苏ICP备13061143号 ) | 繁體中文化      

苏公网安备 32011302320404号

GMT+8, 2024-8-8 03:23 , Processed in 0.466814 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On.      

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 立刻刷新